Off TopicCD-R

Thanks for all the suggestions. MO isn't an option, because none of the
dozen or so other PCs that I have to deal with has such a drive, and this
has to be something that can be used to port data and downloaded
shareware/drivers/documents. Which pretty much means CD-R has to be part
of the mix, but I'm glad to hear that Nero does a better job than Roxio.
It's not that I get the notorious buffer underruns; it's just that the
disks often cannot be read.
Just read a review of the latest version of WordImPerfect. It offers an
option of going back to the interface of WordPerfect 5 for DOS! Trot that
out the next time someone says, "What, you're still using XyWrite?"
Patricia