Re: Off topic: CD-R

I'm going to need some kind of high-capacity removable media drive for my
This may not be an all-purpose solution, but I have had good success with
using a spare hard drive for "high-capacity removable media drive." It's
removable in the sense that you can fairly easily either: 1. attach it and
detach it physically from the inside of a desktop (does require shutting
down and restarting), or 2. connect it to a USB enclosure, or 3. connect it
to a firewire enclosure. There is even a parallel port enclosure, but I
gave up on it as too slow and somewhat flakey.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx