Re: JUSTIFYING HEADERS/FOOTERS

WordPerfect *does* have many useful ideas--though the use of shifted function
keys to acces editing funcs drives me bonkers--and flush-center and -right
"blocks" is one of them. Though these block operations are not native to Xy,
the following .KBD file macros work as long as the DeFined block is a full line
or longer (obviously, substitute scan codes for "nn"):
;
;; Make DeFined block Flush Center:
;
nn=DX,BC,e,s, ,1,XC,DF,BC,e,s, ,0,XC,BC,GT,DB,FC,DE,ER,LB,FL,YD,DO
;
;; Make DeFined block Flush Right:
;
nn=DX,BC,e,s, ,1,XC,DF,BC,e,s, ,0,XC,BC,GT,DB,FR,DE,ER,LB,FL,YD,DO
;
;; Make DeFined block Flush Left:
;
nn=DX,BC,e,s, ,1,XC,DF,BC,e,s, ,0,XC,BC,GT,DB,FL,DE,ER,LB,FL,YD,DO
;
Odd, isn't it, that while func NB will put an  *and* a  at the
beginning and end, respectively, of a DeFined block, funcs FC, FR and FL don't
do the analogous; they just deposit the corresponding command triangle at the
cursor location and quit. Perhaps the Xy programmers were seized with
Hamlet-like indecision over the fact that the flush commands are not exactly
on-off pairs like NB-BB; but FL looks like a pretty good "default" off-toggle
to me. As it is, funcs FC, FR & FC simply duplicate their eponymous commands
(albeit without destroying the CMline).  Cheers.