Re: Can I install Xywrite

At 8:49 Uhr -0800 21.12.2001, David B. Kronenfeld wrote:

>no idea what the junk actually was. The ANSI/ASCII thing has troubled me
>not at all, perhaps because I don't do much in the way of elaborate command
>line operations.

Nothing to do with elaborate command line operations. Just try some search
for, say,
a French or German accent. You don`t find it irritating having to enter an
Epsilon on the command line to search for u umlaut? Etc etc etc?

If you can deal with that kind of weirdness, good for you. I can not.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo (rrr @ twics.com)