Re: Can I install Xywrite

Yo Intl. YK wrote:

> But [NotaBene] just does not have the same look and feel. And how DO you ever
> get used to a program that shows ASCII on the command line and ANSI on
> the screen? Am I the only one who thinks this is crazy?
> -- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo (rrr @ twics.com)

Rene,

I prefer to think of it as odd, different, unique, imparting a bit of
character in a world of homogeneity, slightly suggestive of it's
mixed ancestry, but not necessarily crazy.  It's not a significant
problem for me, meaning, I suppose, that one can indeed get used to
it.  To tell you the truth, I rarely think about it now. The slight
inconvenience it poses for me seems well worth it because it's part
of a powerful program that works well for me and is supported by its
makers.  If that's your primary objection to NB, you've made a
mountain out of a mole hill, in my opinion.

Best regards,

Bill
---
William H. TeBrake
Department of History               E-Mail: tebrake@xxxxxxxxx
University of Maine            Telephone: (Int+1) 207-581-1923
Orono, Maine 04469-5774 USA       Fax: (Int+1) 207-581-1817