Re: Can I install Xywrite

At 11:18 Uhr -0600 21.12.2001, Richard Giering wrote:
>Hi:
> I also have been running XYWIN under both win95 and win98 without any
>problems. Instead of "installing", I just copied the directory/folder
>completely from one OS to the Other, then created a shortcut Icon onto
>the desktop for the EXE. Works fine.

Can it really be that easy? The reason I never tried that is that I thought
every Windows program needs some kind of entry in the registry. So, that is
not true?
That would be wonderful. I that case, I could burn XYWin on a CD and have
it ready for use whereever I go?

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo (rrr @ twics.com)