Re: Problem with graphics view...?

** Reply to message from "M.W. Poirier"  on Fri, 26
May 2006 11:39:52 -0400 (EDT)

> I operate XY4 from within a XP window.

I think that's your problem. Switch to fullscreen (Alt-Enter).

> When I press Shift F8, I get the message "No screen
> fonts. Cannot go into graphics view."

What's on your Shift-F8? What's that supposed to do? My LeftShift-F8 performs
a MoVe. Everybody's KBD is different.

Also, command:
 va/nv [$]OL <==try with, and without, "$". This should point at the dir
that contains your Speedos. No Speedos, no graphics. Make sure your UF spec
indicates a font that exists!

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx