Re: NEC 6200/6300

Thanks for the info on the NEC 6200/6300. It sounds as if it adds enough stuff
that we might look into writing a driver especially for it. We would most
likely set up attributes for outline and shadow so that users could attach them
to mode statements in PT tables as they wish. That is, our printer file will
make the attributes available, but it will be up to each user to decide where
to plug them in. I will pass your information along to the printer development
folks, and file a request for the printer file in your name.

---chris