XYWIN CUSTOMIZATI

XY-> :    The [ ... ] customization guide [ ... ]
 -> :    was not provided among the documentation
 -> :    that came with xywin (at least with my order).
--Allan Needell

XY-> :    What Customization Guide???? --Chet Gottfried

XY-> And to think that I've considered *buying* xyWin!!! What *is* TTG? I imagine

But consider, annie: The strength (and promise) of the Win
version is that one can change not only the overall menu
structure but the command structure that goes into it. Most of
the windows word processors allow the former, not the latter.

The only thing TTG forgot was to inform users how to go about
changing everything. Think of it as the bold, new adventure
ahead.

--Chet

---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx