XyQuest and XyWin

Dear Mr. Frank:

It's heartening to see the spurt of real interest in XyWrite on CI$, to the
point that the subject virtually dominates this WP forum.
 XyWrite deserves such attention. One can hardly find a professional writer
who has tried XyWrite and not converted, or at least been sorely tempted. And
you deserve the largest share of credit, for rescuing and sustaining XyQuest
(something many of us mused about in the dark days, but which you actually
did). I feel as though I personally "owe" you for preserving a tool crucial to
my professional success.

May I make two suggestions? First, the OS/2 niche is wide open and beckons.
Now is the time. Second, give us the option of total control over the XyWin
keyboard, i.e. do not impose Windows CUA conventions that override our XyDOS
habits (I'm thinking particularly of the Alt key here, as well as some other
anomalies). I would work in XyWin, but for this -- I want a completely
configurable .KBD file! -- it's a threshold issue, for numbers of users. There
were many discussions of this issue on the old XyQuest (Billerica) BBS, where
(regrettably) you did not participate. SysOp Jim Jefferson was very
supportive, but lacked I think the power to do anything.

BTW, which of the old Type C Help frames is back in business? The straight
pull-down text frames, or the earlier frames that were identical to Type 5?