CLIPW Enhancements for Xy4 + Port for Xy3+

CLIPW for Xy4 is enhanced with two *additional* methods:
CLIPW*A* and CLIPW*B*, i.e. Append and Prepend ["A"fter and
"B"efore] to the current content of the system Clipboard.
CLIPWA and CLIPWB work just like CLIPWC, except that CLIPWC
["C"opy] replaces the content of the Clipboard, while CLIPWA
and CLIPWB add to it.

Also, against my better judgment, but pursuant to several
private pleas, I ported this enhanced CLIPW to Xy3+ v3.55+
running under Win32 (9x | NT). The subtler features are
degraded compared to the Xy4 version, but it is _fast_.

Both Xy4 and Xy3+ versions use the _same_ WSH script
CLIP.VBS, and the _same_ AutoItX3.dll. Therefore, I've
packaged both Xy3+ and Xy4 versions in the same ZIPfile:
CLIPW32.ZIP, at:

 http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/CLIPW32.ZIP

N.B.: I've made a minor change to CLIP.VBS, to prevent a
hang (of the routine, nothing else) if you try to Paste from
an empty Clipboard. Replace your earlier version of
CLIP.VBS, if any.

I'll post instructions for the new Xy3+ CLIPW separately.

For Xy4+ (note that XyWin and NBWin natively access the
Clipboard -- although they don't Append or Prepend):

Extract file CLIPW.FRM from the \XY4 subdirectory of the ZIPfile.
CAll CLIPW.FRM  <==version of 2003/10/31
CAll XYWWWEB.U2 <==v115
SEarch for frame {{5ClipW*}} in U2
Replace the old frame in U2 with the new frame (CLIPW.FRM)
 (cut and paste)
Command LOADHELP
Close the files
Done