Re: ;U2;

Dear Robert:

We are aware of the problems with ;U2; files and our help files. Receiving
messages such as Application Error..... Development is currently looking into
this problem.

Many of your points are valid and I have forwarded your concerns appropriately.

Because of the complex nature of the U2 files and the lack of resources for
comprehensive testing, we are discovering particular caveats within this
feature which we had not anticipated. We hope to address these issues
promptly.

Lastly, I have your file and haven't got a chance to take a good look at it. I
will get back to you as soon as possible with the results.

Regards,

SysOp