Printer Error

RAH!!! I have finally received my copy of XY4 and was able to install it last
weekend. The increased speed is more than welcome, and I found it easy to
transfer my Signature customization to XY4. Unfortunately, I found that I
inherited some problems with the change over. First is that each time I send a
file to my HP Laserjet II it prints properly but I receive the following
message on the error line and the end of the printing cycle:
   Drive is not ready
   Printer error The program then proceeds without difficulty and the message
disappears with the next keystroke. How do I get rid of the unwanted error
messages?

I have found that the vertical spacing of tables has changed when I print out
a Signature file in XY4. I will play around to try correct that problem before
I ask for help.

On the whole, I am very happy with the upgrade.