Re: Pipe dreams

on the subject that someone should "look at Xy and try and use some of
its best features" you might be interested in knowing that I have
written (for my own use) a little windows-based ascii editor with a
command line, and I took the trouble of asking TTG whether they would
object if I reased it as freeware, and that was about 10 weeks ago, and
they're still thinking about it because their lawyers feel that the
intellectual property issues are very complicated.

So I'd advise the folks at abisource, and anyone else trying to 'use the
best features of Xywrite' to watch out!

Richard Minutillo
rgm@xxxxxxxx