Re: Pipe dreams

This is interesting since XyWrite itself started as an unauthorized PC
clone of Atex.

There was a lawsuit on a point close to this, I believe between Lotus and
the people who make As-Easy-As, over whether one company could use another
company's commands. I forget how it turned out, but AEA continued to
distribute a shareware program that was pretty close to Lotus 1-2-3.