Re: Tweaking Xy4 under WinXp mode in Win 7-64

>Kari, I don't understand what you're saying - - as far as I know, I already am using Virtual PC - - how else would I be able to get a DOS window under Win7-64?

DOS boxes are not created equal. I am suggesting running a virtualized DOS, or better still a DOS and Win 3.11 combo under MS Virtual PC and then installing Xy into this. I like a Win 3.11 DOS box the best. It is a bit more complicated to set up, but once you get it working, you are working under almost real DOS. And the virtual machine is portable between operating system versions. See my page at http://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/utility.html for further reading and instructions.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx