Re: imaging software / multiple images

Harry,
≪What imaging software can do this?≫ I've not set this up myself, I have only seen it done. I do training at various facilities, and I tell them what OS I want on each machine. Thirty minutes before the training begins, the tech assistant comes by w/a CD-ROM and boots every pc from it. Presto, I have w2k or whatever and all the apps I specified, in English or German. Evidently there is no problem about sorting out the drive letters, as you surmise. At other facilities, the images are stored on a server; as the pc boots, a menu appears on screen offering a choice of OSs, all below Windows level--looks similar to a DOS-level boot-manager screen but may not be DOS in fact. Each pc then draws the selected image from the server over the LAN and boots it. Again, drive letters are not an issue. I'll have to ask them what imaging system(s) they are using.