Re: XY in DosBox (XP) and the WPDOS guy

At 4/11/2004 04:33 PM -0400, James Woolley wrote:
The WPDOS guy is Edward Mendelson, longtime PC Magazine writer (and member of the Columbia English faculty). In the early days of Nota Bene, Mendelson tried that program for a while, so he's not unfamiliar with XY-DOS, at least in its NB manifestation, and much of his WP-DOS site (http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/wpdos/index.html) should be of interest to those of us trying to get XY-DOS or NB-DOS going under XP.
James, thank you for this post. I think I'll write to Mendelson. Michael Norman