Re Harry's Basic program

If anyone is going to tackle this, be aware that in publishing and
writing generally there are (fairly) generally accepted conventions about
what words should be capitalized in titles, headings, and legends: The
first word, the last word, and everything EXCEPT the following should be
initial cap. The exceptions (to be lowercased):
1. Coordinating conjunctions: and, or, nor, but, yet
2. Articles: a, an, the
3. Prepositions (in some house, prepositions of fewer than four or five
letters). Unfortunately, one needs to know some grammar to recognize a
preposition, since the same word can sometimes be both a preposition and
another part of speech. (OK, OK; Robert is going to point out that it's
technically a different word, and he's right, but I've gotten in trouble
before for slicing the salami as thin as prosciutto). Some common
prepositions are in, over, under, before, after (as in "Before the
peace," "after the war." In "Before we got there," `before' is an
adverbial conjunction or conjunctive adverb.)
Patricia