Re: New VCLIP

Reply to note from "John Paines"
(Redacted sender "vf200@xxxxxxxx" for DMARC) Sun, 12 Apr 2015
14:15:07 +0000 (UTC)

> Just as a side note, copying text from xywrite to the clipboard
> with LPT4 doesn't even require saving to disk first (or copying
> the entire document).
>
> One need only highlight the desired text and from the command
> line:
>
> sad lpt4

Headslap! Of course, that's the way to do it. In Xy4 you can use
SAD/NV to bypass the prompt.

I have a vague memory of a problem with using LPT4 in my computer at
work. But you can set CONFIG.TXT to use any parallel port for this
purpose. I tested LPT1 here and it works fine.

Thanks a bunch, John!

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx