BETA

Actually it is worse than you think. I, who have been a beta testers for years
and years and actually can remember getting Eriksen on the phone (good odds
when the company was only two people) and have since supplied lots of bug
reports, suggestions, not to mention sales (certainly more than their ads could
have) got the same rude unsigned letter. And get this, I got an apology for
the form of notification and was told that ony 12 people get to be beta
testers. Is this supposed to a security issue; I don't deserve clearance. Or
are beta testers useless to them? Certainly my overabundance of good will has
dropped like a stone. The non-programming half of that company have heads of
concrete.