Re: SPELL CK PROB

Harry, I have reproduced your problom on 3.54, 3.55 and even 3.56 (manually
calling the AR function). Unfortunately i was not able to come up with a
solution. The letter "I" is considered a word by the spell checker, when you
attempt to use "i" as an auto replace letter it conflicts with the capital I
defined by the spell checker. I tried entering "I" and "i" in my personal
dictionary as words but no exceptable solution was found. Sorry I couldn't
help if you have any suggestions I'd be glad to try them. Sysop...