RE: Xy III & Faulty Memory?--original thread!

Andy Glass told me about using the Tab key as a Shift key and I have done so
for more than fifteen years and more than 300 folks I set up with the
program

Back when IBM was messing with Signature, I tried to find out who developed
the keyboard layout. There was no one I could find.

Tim, did you ever hear of such a person?

TR...