Italics on HPJet 520 (fwd)

greg springer editor, optimist

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 10:01:36 -0600 (CST)
From: P.G. Springer
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Italics on HPJet 520

I am using XyWrite 3 Plus and recently got a HP Deskjet 520. I
am using the printer file 3DJET.PRN which works fine, except
that there are no italics. I have tried to concoct some in the
printer file, to no avail.

I doubt if you can send a file over e-mail since some of those
characters don't seem to be simple ascii. But can you tell me
how to create ital on this printer.

(I have a serial number for my version of XyWrite, but I'm not at
my desk to send this and I forgot to bring it with me. My phone
number is (217) 351-2238 and the fax number is 217/351-2581
(Please address in care of Greg Springer.)

Thanks.

greg springer