Command stack

Is there any way to automatically load a bunch of commands into the command stack?
Ideally, what I'd like to do is have a series of my most frequently used commands--but
ones that I haven't assigned to keys--always available in the command stack format, and
I'd like the stack to function more as a menu, without picking up every s ubsequent
command I use. Then I could pop up the window and scroll thru those commands.

Is this doable using Xy/Dos 4.x?

jb

        ***James D. Besser, Washington correspondent ***