Re: So XyW will be around tomorrow

Welcome, Kenneth Frank, to the XyWrite list. I'm glad to hear that
XyWrite has figured out how to post to this list.

Let me second Annie's suggestions for making XyWrite Quark and
HTML compliant. XyWrite's configurability is a real advantage
here. It wouldn't require new code, just new printer files.
These are projects that could be done quickly and, in the case of
an html.prn and html.kbd, put XyWrite in the forefront of
Internet publishing. There is a lot of demand for this, but few
if any of the major word processors can cope
(although several are working to change this). XyWrite could be
first on the block.

Although I'm another person hoping that an XyWrite for OS/2 is in
the works, I wouldn't object at all if that project is pushed
back a week or two to release an html.prn and html.kbd. (Or is
that an over optimistic time frame?)

Dan Kanagy     Work: wordwise@xxxxxxxx    Play:
dkanagy@xxxxxxxx
Tokyo, Japan