Re: Previous message re: Old PFUNC.PM

Eric wants to:
>globally or selectively change func.call BC to BX; or I might want to
>go to the end of the file, and issue a back-search SEB command for func.call DP
>(let's say I've realized that the program won't work unless every DP is
preceded
>by ES to undefine the paragraph previously worked on).

All you need in Xy4 is a regular search (or change) command with this syntax
(example finds a BC )

se/fn /{11}bc/

where {11} denotes the male symbol, which you (or at least I) get by holding
down ctrl-shift and typing 11, then releasing.

You can assign it to a key if you want.
Be sure NOT to put a space after the "se/"--i.e., it's "se/fn" NOT "se/
fn"
No programming necessary. Batteries included.

Regards,

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx