CPM>DOS

Back in the old days (1988?) my office used a DOS program called "Read CP/M" to copy Kaypro II CP/M disks to DOS. As I recall, the program was loaded into memory on the DOS machine and allowed you to do a straight copy at the DOS level from drive A to drive B (or C, of course).

I haven't seen this program for a decade and can't raise it on Google. But maybe my anecdote will refresh somebody's memory and they'll be able to pull it out of their closet.

--Jack