Re: Question

XyWrite is the best program I know of for cleaning up ASCII files.

I convert documents among HTML, WordPerfect for Windows, bibliographic
databases downloaded at the library, etc. I usually convert them to ASCII,
as an intermediary or final output. They often require some cleaning up.
(Carrier returns, blank spaces, etc.)

At 03:32 PM 2/19/99 -0500, Leslie Bialler wrote:

>JudyPCAI@xxxxxxxx wrote:
>>
>> I have an 800 page manual to convert from Pagemaker for Windows to MS
Word 97