Question

This may be a dumb question, but... . I've been free lancing as a proof
reader/copy editor with a publishing house that uses Pagemaker and Quark
with which they seem to be having constant problems. There would seem
to be room for a really good program.

I've never used either Pagemaker nor Quark but with all the its
variables, why can't Xywrite do the job? What do the aforementioned
programs have that would be impossible to incorporate into Xywrite?

Please pardon my ignorance, just thought of it as a possible marketplace
that seems to be vulnerable and a potential way of encouraging XYwrite
to re-enter as a universal word processor cum publishing page making
qualifications.

Thanks for your consideration.

Catlyn