Re: An Equation Editor For XyWrite

Carter Campbell asked about a decent equation editor for XyWrite.
 Are you asking for DOS or Windows? Co-incidentally, I got a
call yesterday from a vendor who has exactly such an animal for
Windows and was asking whether we had interest in it. I asked
him to forward a demo to me so we could evaluate it.

There is a package called, I believe, MathEdit which worked for
the DOS product and we were waiting for a Windows version from
them. To date I haven't heard much about it, and have not
pursued it too much because we don't get a lot of requests for
it. If we do take it further, would you be interested in
testing such a package?

Also, it may be helpful for you to let us know of any particular
requirements that we should be aware of.

K.