Orbis and XyDOS 4.1X

This message is mostly aimed at Kenneth Frank, though if anyone
else has hear anything, it would be appreciated.

Mr. Frank,
Could you tell me what the progress of the Orbis update is? I am
still waiting on that product and I would be interested in
finding out when you plan to release it.

Also, could you tell me how the XyDOS bug fixes are going? I am
sort of anxious to get the tables&columns functions straightened
out, as well as the graphic interface.

One other suggestion I would like to add is could you install a
switch in the programme that would enable a person to turn off
the Alt key connection to the menus. You could set it in the
settings.dfl file; something like:
           ALTMENU=(ON|OFF)

Thank you for your time.

Carter Campbell campbelc@xxxxxxxx carterc@xxxxxxxx