Re: From the KBD file: What is this ?

Carl Distefano wrote:

> You should comb through your .KBD file and delete any func XC's that
> do not execute commands; otherwise, they will cause untold mischief
> (by executing whatever
> command happens to be on the CMline when the key is pressed). There
> was no change whatsoever in this regard from version 3 to 4.

Commands, as opposed to Function Calls . . . because the latter
self-execute ? I must also have a bunch of older macros that go

nn=f,u,n,c, ,__    etc.

which may be equally unnecessary ?

Sorry to keep revisiting fundamental issues like this, but it's either
stuff I never really knew, or that I have just forgotten over time.

Jordan