Re: Treasures of U2: cme

Patricia wrote:
I was enormously aided by the U2 routine CME, which let me test each CI and once I was sure it did what was needed, paste it into the XPL routine.
I'm grateful to Patricia for point this out, and to Carl for writing it. I
just added it to key alt-E. It should prove very helpful to me in testing
CIs for XPL programming.
By the by, has anyone else noticed that with each release of the typical Windows bloatware (I'm thinking of WP in particular) the help files get less and less helpful? They don't take out any of the "features," but they tell you less and less how to use them. Had to go look at Help on an older version on one of the old PCs to refresh my memory about importing files to merge data.
Exactly. This is what prompted my idea for a good story for The Onion (with
which most XyWriters must be familiar). The headline would be:

Oklahoma Man Finds Answer to Problem in Help File.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx