Re: Treasures of U2: cme

--- From "Patricia M. Godfrey" : ---
> ... I was enormously aided by the U2
> routine CME, which let me test each CI and once I was sure
> it did what was needed, paste it into the XPL routine.
> Thanks, Carl.

Don't mention it, Patricia -- well, not too often, anyway. In case some are wondering what CME does
(the initials stand for CoMmand Edit), it allows you to push text from the CMline down into a text
window for editing, and then to pop the edited text back up to the CMline. You can also launch long
commands -- those that don't fit on the CMline -- directly from the text window via Robert's CML and
U2L routines.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx