Re: NB 8 vs. Tame

At 07:23 PM 5/8/2006, Harry Binswanger wrote:
I now have implemented and adjusted Tame 5.1 for XyWrite and, even though there are a couple of further adjustments to be made, I'm VERY HAPPY with the results.
Interesting. I can't get it to work. Version 5.0 works fine on my
machine, with some backwards settings, but the last test iteration of
5.0 gave me a screen full of junk. Maybe 5.1 fixes it all. Harry, can
you please post, for the record, what settings you changed. You don't
have to include the whole .tam or .ini file, just those settings you
activated, deactivated, or changed and in which file. Thanks.

PS: Jon, are you still using 4.5?

michael.norman@xxxxxxxx