RE: No more XP lag with Tamedos (Double Cursor)

Michael Norman wrote:

But, if you make the right errors, bumble enough, you can get that double cursor again.
Just FYI, it is always either five lines down, column left and blinking, a single blinking
underscore, or it sits on the command line, again a blinking underscore.

Now that I've read a description, I recall having seen this "double cursor" before. At
first I figured it for some sort of Windoze artifact. That it wasn't actually "there".
Then I remembered that since I had been (unsuccessfully) attempting to get the mouse to work in Xy4,
it may be related to wrong mouse settings. I never pursued it cuz, being a Xy3 guy, it was just one
more annoying Xy4 quirk.

Brian (King of the Anachronists) Henderson