Windows problem

Reply to Paul Williams note

> And while we are on XyWin problems I have found two irritating buglets:
> Disappearing mouse pointer. It is still there, but 'behind' the XyWrite
> screen. Occurs when I have other software, usually HotMetal Pro 3,
running.
> Have to close all programs and reboot to get rid of it.

Swapping to another window, or changing view to expanded and then back,
sometime forces the cursor to reappear

> Editing point gets stuck - wherever I put my cursor XyWrite insists on
> putting the text in another place, where I have just been editing. Can't
> change this without storing and recalling file.

This happens to me very often, especially when I am in wysiwyg view. When I
get this situation, I go to expanded view, then I do a dummy modification
(e.g. I type a character and then I delete it) and finally I go back to
wysiwyg. This stratagem seems to work.

Ciao.

Adriano Ortile
ortile@xxxxxxxx