Re: Automated Clean-up of Ragged Text ?

-> that bouncing ball program, using a very shrunken window as
-> the ball, and repositioning the whole window through time.
-> Remember that one? Almost the Xy version of Pong.

That's a new one on me. Can you dig it up? I'd like to see it.

I've attached it as bounce.pgm.
The speed is an issue: I've got it at a peppy speed for my machine, but have allowed the user to set a speed (default delay = 40). You'll be prompted for it.
I don't know how to have XPL test for whether a key has been struck w/o
interrupting program execution (as does Constat in BASIC), so the program
runs until you hit ctrl-esc.

Enjoy.

Harry

Harry Binswanger