Re: Automated Clean-up of Ragged Text ?

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Sat, 04 Nov 2000
00:16:58 +0000

-> that bouncing ball program, using a very shrunken window as
-> the ball, and repositioning the whole window through time.
-> Remember that one? Almost the Xy version of Pong.

That's a new one on me. Can you dig it up? I'd like to see it.

I remember Tic-Tac-Toe (but not its author -- is (s)he among us?), and
the word game Robert wrote for his kids a decade ago. As a rule, I'm
not big on computer games, though I did contribute XyChess and Hangman
to the U2.

My favorite game of all time is Nyet, a freeware DOS precursor
(c.1988) to Tetris, unburdened by the GUI glitz that was added later.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx