Re: Xy & Ansi

If 9 out of 10 users were never lied to or cheated by Nota Bene, what does that
prove? If this only happened to me once, I would be politer about it. The
point is that they pocketed my hundred+ dollars simply because they valued
getting away with it more than keeping a decent reputation. I don't much care
for being called over-serious, when the issue is one of simple cheating by a
company that I kept giving the benefit of the doubt again and again until I
finally had to admit I was being swindled. I have not made any pejorative
remarks, Dorothy, about people who remain convinced that they haven't been
swindled!

-- Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science
University of Pennsylvania