Re: Dosemu, Linux, XyWrite -- another clipboard kludge

From: Paul Lagasse
>Bob, I was figuring out how to use xmacro and couldn't get xmacrorec2 to start
>in a terminal window ("not found" was the reported error) but then typed
>xmacrorec (also installed with xmacro) and though I didn't record a macro with
>that command, the next time I tried xmacrorec2 (unmodified in any way) it
>worked. Odd, but true; maybe it'll work for you.

I tried it. Doesn't work for me. Oh well.

Paul also wrote:
>I used to prefer kde but developed an aversion to a penguin sitting on the
>panel bar; this'll teach me.

Interesting. I don't see the penquin on my KDE screen. I must have eliminated it in the early days
of configuration. In fact, KDE has an option to make it look very similar to Windows 98, which is
the option I've chosen. This way, neither I nor anyone else in my family has to work hard to figure
out where things are. Simplifies the learning curve, you might say. And no penquin.

Bob
4708 Montgomery Place
Beltsville, Maryland 20705
301-937-0394