Re: OT: Phones for Xmas?

Patricia M. Godfrey wrote:
We're getting OT here with a vengeance, but does anyone know of a good free PIM?
The best free PIM is NetManage Ecco Pro, available from the Internet and supported in a similar style to XyWrite by the users community. I don't know if it's possible to synchronize it with current devices, but I am sure there is information about that in the Ecco Pro forums. Some links: http://www.eccotools.com/ http://forums.eccomagic.com/ http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/ecco_pro/links Best regards, Manuel Castelao