Further to XY under XP: finding config.xy

At 11:54 AM 8/12/2008, Harry Binswanger wrote:
DELTAGS is great -- I use it regularly,
We use it daily, for running our email list. We also use daily:
putcr, unputcr, and perhaps the greatest aid: clipw, which I use not
daily but hourly.
This week I'm a fan of MOVEFN. Try to create endnotes, and the
multiple revisions they always demand ("Mistakes, I know I've made a
few," says Smoky) without it. Sometimes, doing research and taking
notes, I'll put reminders to myself in the text in the form of FN's,
then, when I'm done, dump them with movefn and I have a to-do list
for the next day.
Michael Norman