Re: Change Invisibles: migrating from Xy 3.55 to 4.017 (should be 4.018)

At 10:25 AM 3/14/00 -0600, you wrote:
>Has anyone ever used the STRIP.PRN that is/was, at
>least used to be, available?
>Dick Giering

I've used it off and on for years.

It's a very simple way of producing a file (text)
that won't choke ANY email system
(on the internet or elsewhere)
and that anyone at the other end can read.

Of course, it gets rid of all formatting but who cares?
I get documents all the time from people who
use one or another version of MSWord, Works, Wordperfect, etc.
and I can't be bothered translating them even to plain ascii.

I consider it a courtesy to use STRIP (or to type a message
directly into Eudora or Notepad or some other editor)

-pjd