Re: Change Invisibles: migrating from Xy 3.55 to 4.017 (should be4.018)

Leslie wrote:

>I got it, Tim! Page 3-59 of the Xy4DOS manual:
>
>"Note #8. Searching for a function call...

Now this is more interesting than the topic itself! What is your Xy4DOS
manual, Leslie? In my "Command Reference Guide" on 3-59, there's no note
about searching for functions, and note #8 is about "Searching for Just a
Word."

My "manual" is Copyright 1993 by The Technology Group, First Edition,
January 1993.

What have you got there????!!!

(On the content of Peter Brown's question, this works under XPL or from
command line:
   ci/fn /{11}bc/{11}bx/

where {11} is the "male" character, ascii 11, the "bc" and "bx" are
just
plain text characters.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx