Re: xy windows

Mark Garvey:
>stops you from defining Ctrl+C as a "del clipb, sad clipb" and Ctrl+C as
>"merge clipb". Voila, a XY-3 clipboard. Or am I missing something?>
>
>-I guess I'M missing something. What are those key assignments again?

Save text chunk to a temporary file. Copy temporary file into your
document. I don't think you would notice any difference to using
the clipboard in Windows, except you'd see a few quick flashes on
the command line.
I might try it, except I have Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V already defined as
"page down" and "toggle insert mode". (Old WordStar habits die hard :-))

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the -if
he-
--if 'is' means is and never has been that is not -- that is one
thing.
--If it means there is none, that was...true." Bill Clinton,
8/17/98