Unbidden switchover (was "Bug vs...")

Apologies if I'm stating the obvious and/or missing the point, but I'd like to
repeat something that was said a few weeks ago. I had all kinds of view
problems (frankly, can't remember if unbidden-view-switch was one of them, but
certainly I found that when [intentionally!] switching between expanded display
and graphic display the cursor was likely to jump to a completely different part
of the file, which was intolerable), and while I found the faults were less
grave in Xy4/DOS than in XyWin, they existed in Xy4/DOS too. My then guru told
me to install the memory manager 386MAX, and since then I've had no such
problems.

						Eric Van Tassel