Re: Unbidden switchover (was Bug vs...)

Jane Van Tassel wrote:
>ess
> grave in Xy4/DOS than in XyWin, they existed in Xy4/DOS too. My then guru told
> me to install the memory manager 386MAX, and since then I've had no such
> problems.

   Aha! So perhaps those others have this similar problem could review
for us what memory manager they use? And, since Robert uses OS/2, is
that why he hasn't the problem? People might want to check their actual
physical memory itself too -- I've got either a slightly defective
memory chip or a bad motherboard, since I'm in the midst of a major move
to Mobile, AL, I haven't had time to diagnosis it -- but anyway, at the
moment, I can't even run XY4 under straight dos, the screen goes
absolutely wacky and I have to reboot. But it works okay in Warp 3.

-
Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
The fundamental delusion of humanity is that I am in here -- and you
are out there.
Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1997. License to distribute this post is
available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or local equivalent.