Re: Version confusion.

>Regarding your MultiMate files, as I recall, they do export to raw Ascii,
>which is what XyWrite creates, so you can cope with them in this manner.
>Formatting would be an issue Ashton-Tate, which created MultiMate, if
>memory serves, was bought by Borland, which I wouldn't imagine supports
>MultiMate anymore, so I would let go of the conscience, were I you!
>
>Frank

FWIW, my copy of Word for Word (v. 7.0) has filters for the following:
MultiMate 3.4
MultiMate 4
MultiMate Advantage I
MultiMate Advantage II

If the content of the files is not sensitive (not that I'd look at them anyway), I'd be willing to
do a batch conversion of files sent to me on disk or whatever. WfW conversions often result in a lot
of extra extraneous formatting triangles in XyWrite, but those are easily stripped out; doing a
conversion would at the very least ensure that you preserve attributes like italics and bold.

--TLO
Timothy_Olson@xxxxxxxx
(630) 784-5327